Publications, Presentations & Arctic Research Planning Documents
- Grebmeier, J.M., S.Kang, Update on Pacific Arctic Group (PAG) activities, FARO Meeting-ASSW 2015, April 25, 2015, Toyama, Japan
- Grebmeier, J.M., Biological community shifts in Pacific Arctic and sub-Arctic seas, 2012, Annual Review of Marine Science, Vol. 4. (in press). Note the paper will appear first as a web article in fall 2011 (http://www.annualreviews.org/toc/marine/forthcoming)
- Grebmeier, J. M., Moore, S. E., Overland, J. E., Frey, K. E., and Gradinger,R., EOS Trans. AGU, 91, 18, doi:10.1029/2010EO180001, 2010
- Frey, K. E., Grebmeier, J. M., Cooper, L. W., Wood, C. L. & Panday, P. K. Satellite-Derived Trends across a Marine Distributed Observatory in the Pacific Arctic Region. 2011 Arctic Science Summit Week. Seoul, Korea, 27 March - 1 April 2011.
- Frey, K. E., Grebmeier, J. M., Cooper, L. W., Wood, C. L. & Panday, P. K. Trends in Sea Ice Cover, Sea Surface Temperature, and Chlorophyll Biomass Across a Marine Distributed Biological Observatory in the Pacific Arctic Region. 2011 Fall American Geophysical Union Meeting. San Francisco, California, 5-9 December 2011.
- Grebmeier, J. M., L. W. Cooper & Frey, K.E. 2011. Biological Time Series Observations in the Pacific Arctic. 2011 Arctic Science Summit Week. Seoul, Korea, 27 March - 1 April 2011.
- Moore, S.E., Linking Biology to Physics in an Arctic Ocean Observing System: Development of a Distributed Biological Observatory (DBO) in the Pacific Arctic, State of the Arctic, 16-19 March 2010, Miami, FL
- Grebmeier, J.M, Moore, S.E., Cooper, L.W. , Frey, K.E. , Pickart, R.S., The Distributed Biological Observatory (DBO): A Change Detection Array in the Pacific Arctic Sector, 2011 Fall American Geophysical Union Meeting. San Francisco, California, 5-9 December 2011. Abstract in ART special session.
DBO in Arctic Research Planning Documents
- NOAA Arctic Vision & Strategy
- US National Ocean Policy- Highlight statements in draft US National Ocean Policy (see pg. 9)
- USGS Gap Analysis: An Evaluation of the Science Needs to Inform Decisions on Outer Continental Shelf Energy Development in the Chukchi and Beaufort Seas, Alaska
- Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems: Summary of a Workshop, National Academy of Science/PRB Polar Frontiers workshop, Cambridge, MD (free for download)