Re: [las_users] Moving Dataset Titles to the top of the Plot.

Hi Daniel,
I don't think anyone has done this. We have a plan to have the Ferret scripts store up all of the labels and just hand them back to the LAS machinery so that it could display them, perhaps with some options as to which are displayed and where.

I'll write you off-line about making the change you're talking about to the current scripts.

Ansley