[las_users] LAS analysis tool to produce dataset

Hi  Ansely, Roland and Steve,

   I really like LAS analysis tool (such as average on time, depth etc).  Is this only limited to produce plots ?   It would be very useful if it can also produce datasets.  Also, I am not sure if it is a bug related to json,

  It happened to me that a config file generated by addXML with decreased altitude (see example)

    <lev-z-id-27f09d1b83 type="z" units="millibar">
    <arange start="73" size="73" step="-1" />
    </lev-z-id-27f09d1b83>
can cause browser (IE and FireFox) frozen (for very long time).

  Thanks for taking my points seriously...