[las_users] Moving Dataset Titles to the top of the Plot.

Hi LAS Users:

I've been looking into moving the titles for each dataset to the top of the graph rather than at the bottom based on a request from one of our educators.  Has anyone done this already?  It looks like it entails modifying a number of .jnl scripts, but I have yet to make code changes until I sent out this email.  If anyone has done this already, I'd appreciate if they'd share their notes with me.

Thanks!

Daniel Oostra
Daniel.H.Oostra@xxxxxxxx
SSAI Web Developer