Re: [las_users] longitude range in dataset XML ignored by LAS UI map

> Well, I've had a look.  Here's a screen shot of the new interface with the new_broken.xml configuration.
>
> Is the region you expect to see in the old interface?
>
> Roland

Hi Roland,
Yep, that's the correct region. Did you have to change something for it to work?, or does LAS 7 handle it OK while LAS 6 doesn't? We are using LAS 6 (LAS UI Version 6.5.2.2). For reasons I hashed out with you in October (ancient history by now), I couldn't install LAS 7 with TDS 4 or Tomcat 6... perhaps those roadblocks are gone now? However, if there's also a way to get LAS 6 to work with this dataset, that would be nice. Let me know. Thanks for giving this a look!
Cheers,
John