Re: [las_users] Specifying plot axis range

Jon,

I appreciate the clarification. Clearly I was misreading what the setRange()
method was doing.

However, your suggestion takes me back to where I began. From my original
post: "When making SST maps (xy), I discovered I can fix the range and
stepsize of the contours by using specifying the fill_levels. Is there an
analogous method for specifying the vertical axis on a plot of SST vs.
longitude (x)?"

Yesterday Ansley had suggested I could use the "Dependent Axis Scale" setting
in the forthcoming LAS release. I noticed that the standard UI on my
Armstrong 0.4 installation includes a form field for setting the Dependent
Axis Scale on longitude line plots. I played with this, but it did not seem
to have an effect on the plots I generated. Is it the case that this option
is displayed on the UI, but is not supported in the 0.4 version of the
product server.

Thanks as always.

Regards,
Todd