[las_users] Specifying plot axis range

Hi,

I'm trying to force my LAS-generated plots to always use the same axes and
range. I'm developing an educational activity in which middle school students
will compare SST data at different times. I want to fix the axes so that it
will be easier for students to read and determine how the data are really
changing -- not just how the axes are changing.

When making SST maps (xy), I discovered I can fix the range and stepsize of
the contours by using specifying the fill_levels. Is there an analogous
method for specifying the vertical axis on a plot of SST vs. longitude (x)?

Thanks,
Todd

--
Todd Viola