Re: [las_users] Specifying plot axis range

Hi Todd,
You can fix the length of any axis with the /HLIMITS or /VLIMITS qualifier on the plot command

  PLOT/VLIM=15:32 sst

This will definitely make it easier to compare plots!

Ansley

Todd Viola wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to force my LAS-generated plots to always use the same axes and range. I'm developing an educational activity in which middle school students will compare SST data at different times. I want to fix the axes so that it will be easier for students to read and determine how the data are really changing -- not just how the axes are changing. When making SST maps (xy), I discovered I can fix the range and stepsize of the contours by using specifying the fill_levels. Is there an analogous method for specifying the vertical axis on a plot of SST vs. longitude (x)?

Thanks,
Todd