[las_users] LAS "mashup" using Google Maps API

If anyone is interested, I just posted a working example of a custom LAS query
form that uses the LAS Javascript components and a simple Google Map to
enable users to select a geographic region. I still have some scripting to do
to make things more user-friendly. For example, I want to change the behavior
of the draggable map markers when the user requests a 1D plot vs a 2D map.
All in good time.

In the meantime, here's the working prototype. I'd welcome suggestions.
http://www.dataintheclassroom.org/content/lasquery/el-nino/v2/data-form.html

Jonathan, I appreciate the encouragement, and I *love* the DateWidget. That
made things easier. Is the LongitudeWidget that's mentioned in the
documentation available yet, or will that be part of the next release?

Regards,
Todd

--
Todd Viola