Re: [las_users] Specifying plot axis range

Todd,

If you're using the LAS request javascript obect to send the request then you can always set the plot range in the request to the region of interest. What Ansley suggested is the way to do it in a Ferret script, but I think you really want to just set it in the request.

Roland

Todd Viola wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to force my LAS-generated plots to always use the same axes and range. I'm developing an educational activity in which middle school students will compare SST data at different times. I want to fix the axes so that it will be easier for students to read and determine how the data are really changing -- not just how the axes are changing. When making SST maps (xy), I discovered I can fix the range and stepsize of the contours by using specifying the fill_levels. Is there an analogous method for specifying the vertical axis on a plot of SST vs. longitude (x)?

Thanks,
Todd