Regenerating User Interface/Update Database

Hello,

I have been running LAS on our mohawk server for some time now until we decided
to run it from a different server. So after the reinstall I am getting an error
that I didn't have previously. The difference in this install is that we chose
to use the "Customized Directories" and the ./configure -compare option.

The working server is at http://mohawk.gsfc.nasa.gov

The new (not working server) is at http://nsipp.gsfc.nasa.gov

The error comes when I try to regenerate the user interface and update the
database. I haven't made any changes to the default las.xml file that comes with
install (to serve the COADS and Levitus).

Nothing comes up in the error or access logs either.

I've done a 'diff' on the mohawk genLas2.pl and the nsipp genLas2.pl and
everything is the same.

ERROR:

../xml/perl/genLas2.pl -d ../ui las.xml
DB login name: [root]
DB password: []
ExternEnt (XML::Parser::Expat=HASH(0x1401b71f0),las.xml,operations.xml)
Generating dataset COADS Climatology
Couldn't open output file ../ui/jsconfig/config0.js at ../xml/perl/genLas2.pl
line 69, <STDIN> chunk 2.

Thank you,

Robin