Re: Regenerating User Interface/Update Database

Hi Robin,

It looks like you don't have write access to the ../ui/jsconfig directory.
Try using chmod to change the directory permissions and try again. Note:
the HTTP server process should *not* have write access to this directory,
as this makes the server potentially vulnerable to hackers.