Re: [ferret_users] walker circulation

Hi Ektaraful,

[Sorry I seem to have sent out an empty message!]

> In literature omega is multiplied by -5*abs(average of U/average of omega),
> so which is most correct way?

I have never used pressure coordinates and don't know what "the
literature" says, but by the look of what you write above, it' just an
ad-hoc scaling.  As I said in my last non-empty message, I think the
arrows "should" be parallel to the local streamline, which means, how
to scale the velocity components depends on the definitions of the
axes.  By "should', I mean your plot will be most "natural",
"intuitive", and "useful".  I never say "correct".  There is no
"correct" way.

Regards,

Ryo