[ferret_users] doubt how to customize tics

Hi all,
I want to plot x-axis starting with 76.8 (major tic with label) and ending with 77.8 (major tic with label) with one more major tic in between. Major tics should be separated by one minor tic. Problem is hlim=76.8:77.8:.5 and ppl axlint .... I tried but the labeling starts with 77 not only that I am not getting in my fashion. Can anyone help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance

--
With Best regards,
G.NageswaraRao,