Re: [ferret_users] doubt how to customize tics

hi!

try ppl xaxis,76.8,77.8,0.5

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/appendix-b-pplus-guide/COMMAND-DESCRIPTION#AppendixB_xaxis

its given in Appendix B Sec9.90.
this will label the xaxis with the given tics, but this labeling is done blindly, so please make sure that the plot starts at 76.8, or else you may end up with a wrong plot.
u can also try ppl tics command to adjust the tics.

take care
Aditi.