Question about palette

Hi, I have a question.
I am trying to plot some data and compare it with others plot. What I want is to represent the same varialbe value with the exactly same color. Unfortunately, I have no detailed information about how the plot with which I want to compare my plot map the color. For example, I want to plot wind speed. The present plot has the values from -5m/s to 5m/s. however my wind speed values range from -9m/s to 9m/s. How can I produce the plot with the same color representing the same value. I think the present plot's palette is by percent.
Anybody can give me some hints. Thanks a lot

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn