The following Technical Notes describe issues with mooring systems or instruments, or describe standard operations or activities for OCS mooring work.
- PMEL OCS Tech. Note 1: Ocean Climate Stations High-Latitude Buoy Setup and Deployment Manual
- PMEL OCS Tech. Note 2: Data Drift in Load Cells from Load Cell Central
- PMEL OCS Tech. Note 3: Investigation of Rotronic HygroClip
- PMEL OCS Tech. Note 4: Capacity Issue with AA Li Batteries in SBE37's
- PMEL OCS Tech. Note 5: Wind Speed Variability of Vaisala WXT520
- PMEL OCS Tech. Note 6: Ship Requirements for OCS Buoy Servicing
- PMEL OCS Tech. Note 7: Investigation of RH Calibration Method - Updated July 2016
- PMEL OCS Tech. Note 8: Flex Battery Depletion in PA006 Mooring
- PMEL OCS Tech. Note 9: PMEL Science Requirements for ADCP on Saildrone
NOTICE: Mention of a commercial company or product does not constitute an endorsement by NOAA/PMEL. Use of information from these technical notes concerning proprietary products, or the tests of such products for publicity or advertising purposes, is not authorized.