[las_users] LAS with ajp connector?

 Dear LAS team,

first of all, thank you for providing the Live Access Server, it is great.

By now, I accessed our LAS v7.1.1 directly via the Tomcat via port 8880 (http://www.icdc.zmaw.de:8880/las/), now we want to use Apache and ajp connectors to enhance security. Is there a tutorial how to configure LAS with the Apache Webserver and Tomcat via ajp connectors?
I only found a very short entry in the mailinglist in 2003.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best Regards,
Remon