Re: [las_users] Date handling DateWidgets in Armstrong 1.1

It is open to everybody.  Try:  http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LAS/documentation/developer-documentation/_javascript_-components-v2.x/datewidget

Roland

米浦春(MiPuchun) wrote:
Roland,
  I can't open the link -- "DateWidget java-script component" in your email.Is that correct or availabe to everyone?Maybe I am blocked for this page.
mipuchun