[las_users] java.io.NotSerializableException

Hi all,

I have installed Armstrong 1.1 and it's running under tomcat 5.5.25 and java 1.6 on Linux.
I have tomcat set with the appropriate JAVA_OPTS, etc...
By the way, nothing but LAS is running on this tomcat to avoid problems caused by other apps.
Also, an important fact is that I installed both tomcat and LAS under the user "tomcat". I know it's good practice to run tomcat under user "tomcat", so to avoid permissions errors, I ran ./configure on LAS under the user "tomcat". I am not sure if this can cause some problems or not.

It's running fine for most of my datasets but I am debugging others.
I looked at my catalina.out and I get this error when tomcat starts:

INFO: Deploying web application archive armstrong1.1.war
2007-11-30 13:21:30,818 ERROR catalina.session.ManagerBase - IOException while loading persisted sessions: java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException: gov.noaa.pmel.tmap.las.luis.FormParameters
java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException: gov.noaa.pmel.tmap.las.luis.FormParameters

It looks to me that it may be a permission problem but I don't know where and what could cause this.
I want to make sure I get rid of this error before I investigate further with specific datasets problems.
Thanks for any help on this,
Jerome.

You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!