Re: [las_users] F-TDS doesn't work for define variable

    Roland,

You're right, I have to modify my apache configuration for the thredds, but I don't think the error comes from that reason. Even if I connect to the server through tomcat port it doesn't work...
The page http://las.aviso.oceanobs.com:8280/thredds/catalog.html works, but if I click on "Data from LAS" I have an http error 404.

Tony