Re: [las_users] troubleshooting LAS output

Hi Emma,

If it turns out that the popup blocker is the problem, then great. We're done.

If not then can you send more details -- which dataset and variable you're looking at; which output product; and the region in space-time. (A screen snapshot of the browser just at the point that you hit "next" to get the product is a good way to convey all of this reliably).

By the way -- the person who knows this server best is on vacation until August 31. But we'll try to help out.

   - Steve

Roy Mendelssohn wrote:
Hi Emma:

This is just a guess, but does everything go okay until after you set all the constraints on the constraint page and then click "next"? Our experience is that this is usually due to popups being blocked. Particularly with IE on Windows, there can be at least 3 different places where popups can be blocked, including the IE settings, from within the Google toolbar if you have that, and from higher-level system settings, such as the firewall. I just did a random plot from the site and it worked fine.

Regards,

-Roy M.