[las_users] how to get name of textfield type constraint??

Hi, all,

I'm tring to add textfield type constraint in las,
I add two lines in ui.xml,
     :
   <constraint type="textfield" label="Top =" name="top" required="true"/>
   <constraint type="textfield" label="Bottom =" name="bottom" required="true"/>
     :

it's happily to see two textfield on constraint page.

I can use getValue method to get value,
but I don't know it's the value of top or the value of bottom.
How could I get the attribute "name"??
It seems no getName method in LAS::Constraints::TextField class.
And the xml request sended from UI server only has value attribute.

     :
    <constraint type="textfield" value="value1" />
    <constraint type="textfield" value="value2" />
     :

Thanks for your help.

--
cch