[las_users] Update database in the background

Hi, all,

After I modify the XML configuration file,
the database "las0" should be regenerated.
The usage of genLas.pl tells me that -b option will generate the tables in the background.
So I type ../xml/perl/genLas.pl -b -h DBHOST -u USER -p PASSWD las.xml to do this.

But it isn't work.
genLas.pl generates the tables in a new database "las1",
then copies tables from "las1" to "las0".
But it remains two tables in las1, Config and BrowserCandidate,
it doesn't copy all tables!!

The result is the UI server can't find Config table in "las0",
and gives me a lot of errors.

I feel like this function is not ready,
but it is useful to update database in the background.
It makes LAS operates continued.

Is there something I do wrong?
Or is this a bug?

Thanks for your help.