Re: [las_users] How to put WODB to LAS?

Dear  Joe Mclean

I am sorry to repeat the same question again.
I would like to put only the Argentine part of WODB in my
LAS. What I have done is use ODV to read WODB and export
ascii data to a file and write sql script to input all the
data to sql database by
"INSERT INTO argentine VALUES (........)".
Finally I got the LAS JGOFS style of WODB of Argentine in
stead of JGOGS Arabian Sea.

If you do not mind, I would like to try WODB netcdf
developed by you with TMAP:WODB:Dataset because it may be
easier to input LAS than sql.

Best Regard,

Takaya Namba

Know more about Breast Cancer