Re: [las_users] How to put WODB to LAS?

Takaya,

Joe Mclean no longer works in the LAS group. The problem with setting up
the TMAP WODB database yourself is the large size of the files involved.
The files take up 11 Gigabytes of space.

I have rebooted the WODB server on our machine so perhaps you can
download files from there. But please don't ask it to deliver large
ASCII files as that may cause an OutOfMemory error. Ask for a netCDF
file instead.

The URL is:

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/WODB/servlets/dataset

-- Jon