Re: [las_users] How to put WODB to LAS?

Dear Sir

I understand that WDDC dataset developed by Joe Mclean is
netcdf, not like MYSQL or JGOFS.

Is it possible that I can obtain only the Argentine or the
area of the WODB dataset I am interested in?
I would like to put a certain part of WODB in my las
server.

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

--- Namba Takaya <takayanamba3@yahoo.co.jp> からのメッセ