Performance test for the LAS : operational software

Dear LAS developpers,

I've configured 3 LAS for different projects. After installation, configuration, customization, we have made automatisation for updates. So this part is finished.
Now it's the time of the tests to know if the LAS will be a good soft for us in the long time, and to know if it is operational.
Did you make some tests (performance, validation...) for the LAS ?

For example, do you know how many users can request a plot in the same time (for http request (Apache), for Ferret...) ?

If you have some ideas, please let me know.
Thanks,
Tony