Re: LAS 6 Output Options: Open New Window?

Steve,

This enhancement is already a part of the internal release of LAS v6.2 which I
will be testing and debugging over the next several weeks.  If any folks would
like to help in the test & debug process you may check out the latest
development version of the code with 'cvs co las'.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated as our own test suite cannot test all the crazy things you LAS
installers will end up doing.  Just follow the instructions here:

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/LAS/Documentation/manual/install.html#Downloading_LAS

You'll need 'ant' (http://ant.apache.org/) so you can build the 'las.war'
file.  The configuration script will notify you of this.  If you don't have
the 'ant' program you may grab the current 'las.war' file from our anonymous
ftp site on ferret.pmel.noaa.gov:

pub/las/las.war.6.2.0.internal

Just change the file name to las.war and stick it in 'las/las_servlet/' before
you run the configuration script.

Advanced 'thank you's to anyone willing to be a guinea pig.

-- Jon