LAS 6 Output Options: Open New Window?

I'm wondering if it would be possible to add a toggle in Output Options to
allow you to always send output to another window.  I'd like to be able to
have the Map applet open so we can quickly select an area and then hit
"Next" (the Go button doesn't seem to work any more) to update the output
window while the first window stays at the Map.  I'd also like to be able
to set it so this would be the default behaviour.

Thanks,

Steve

 Steve Cousins                 Email: cousins@umit.maine.edu
 Research Associate            Phone: (207) 581-4302
 Ocean Modeling Group
 School of Marine Sciences     208 Libby Hall
 University of Maine           Orono, Maine 04469