Re: Next link in applet page

Hi Joe,

The failure of the "Next" link is generally due to Java/JavaScript problems in browsers. Try starting LAS without Java:

http://foo.bar.com:8080/las/servlets/dataset?use_java=false

and see if you still have problems.

LAS 6.0 should work with Netscape 4.x on Linux (at least is does on my machine, running 4.79 on RedHat 7.3). Perhaps you have an earlier version, or are not using the JVM that ships with Netscape. We haven't tested IE 5.2 with Mac OS X. For supported browsers check out the table at:

http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/LAS/FAQ/os_browser_table.html