Next link in applet page

Hi,

In both Netscape 4 on Linux, and in IE 5.2 on Mac OS X, when I click the "Next" link from the applet page (servlets/constrain), instead of getting an image, I just get the applet page again.

In netscape I was occasionally able to get it to proceed to image generation by playing with the menu options but I couldn't figure out what made the difference.

IE on windows seemed to work ok.

Do you know how to prevent this?

- Joe

Joe Wielgosz / joew@cola.iges.org
Institute for Global Environment and Society (IGES)
http://www.iges.org