problem on las 6.0

Hello all,

I' m trying to set up LAS 6.0 on my RedHat 7.1 system, most of its packages has been upgraded. I have checked the required software LAS needs, and my system now has installed the followed softwares:
. apache-1.3.23
. Ferret-5.41
. perl-5.6.1
. MySQL-3.23.49
. Expat-1.95.5
. J2SDK-1.4.1
. NetCDF-3.5.0
. NetCDF-perl-1.2.1

Then I installed LAS 6.0 through the configure script, and finished the installation. Now I could see the home page of the LAS 6.0, but when I proceeded at the "Constraints" step, it showed me something missing, and the message box came up as follow:
There is no Live Access Server web page that matches your request. You might have typed the address of the page incorrectly, or the page no longer exists. You may click here to access the main Live Access Server web page.

I couldn't see the map, and I think it may be my system problem on java applet. So I tested my java environment, it seemd ok. I also tried to install jakarta-tomcat-4.1.2 to replace the original version 4.0.4, but it seemed the same. Any ideas on what could be wrong or where to look?

Best Regards,
Ying-Hsiang