LAS 6: Adding data doesn't refresh server

I'm trying to add data to LAS 6.0.  When I installed LAS 6 I said yes to
having the sample data installed.  Now, I try to add data but still only
get the two entries when I go to the web browser.

This sounds like the basic "shift-refresh" problem but it isn't that.  I
have tried that.  I've tried it with different browsers, starting them
only after I have run "make".  I have restarted the Tomcat server as well
as Apache, and then opened up a new browser.  I've checked the MySQL
database and I have found a database for my new dataset.

I'm using Redhat 7.3, and LAS 6.0.

Also, is there any way to have it default back to the older interface in
LAS 6.0?  That is, have the map, and all of the contols on one page rather
than needing to go through four pages to get a plot?

Thanks,

Steve

 Steve Cousins                 Email: cousins@umit.maine.edu
 Research Associate            Phone: (207) 581-4302
 Ocean Modeling Group
 School of Marine Sciences     208 Libby Hall
 University of Maine           Orono, Maine 04469