Re: LAS 6: Adding data doesn't refresh server

Steve,

In answer to you second question:  No, the old interface is not
available with LAS v6.  We found that the amount of javascript code in
the old interface was becoming unmaintainable, particularly given the
poor uniformity of support for javascript.  We made the choice that a
couple of round trips to the server was an acceptable price to pay for
having most of the user interface logic reside on the server instead of
in the browser.

Could you give a little more detail about how you are adding data?  Are
you using xml includes?  If your xml files are good it should be as
simple as modifying las.xml and typing 'make'.

-- Jon