LAS 6.0 Installation

I am trying to set up LAS 6.0 on a Redhat Linux 7.3 system.  I have
installed everything and the Tomcat server is running, however, using
Netscape 4.75 when I go
to:
	rocky.umeoce.maine.edu:8080/las6/servlets/dataset

as the documentation states, I get a message box that comes up and says:

	"The document contained no data. Try again later, or contact the
server's administrator."

If I try it in Internet Explorer I just get a blank page.

If I go to:

	rocky.umeoce.maine.edu:8080

I get the sample Tomcat home page.

I am just trying to get LAS 6.0 to work with the included sample data sets
right now.  I ran make in the server directory and everything went well:

	[root@rocky server]# make
	../xml/perl/genLas.pl las.xml
	DB host: []
	DB login name: [root]
	DB password: []
	Serializing file:/usr2/local/src/las6/server/las.xml to database
	Building indexes...
	Resolving links...
	Using default catalog...
	Generating dataset COADS Climatology
	Generating dataset Levitus Climatology

Any ideas on what could be wrong or where to look?

One thing I don't understand is the interplay (if any) between the regular
Apache web server and the Tomcat server.  During the configuration process
it asked if it should check for a web server and it found apache running
and said "good".  It then gave me the two lines to add to the httpd.conf
file for that web server.  Does LAS 6.0 even use this web server?  If so,
how?

Thanks,

Steve
 Steve Cousins                 Email: cousins@umit.maine.edu
 Research Associate            Phone: (207) 581-4302
 Ocean Modeling Group
 School of Marine Sciences     208 Libby Hall
 University of Maine           Orono, Maine 04469