Re: LAS applet parameters

Nathalie,

I'll begin by saying that customizing LAS in ways that are outside of
the customizable features of LAS (of which there are many) may make it
more difficult for you to upgrade to future versions of LAS.  That said,
I need to ask which of the following you want to know more about.

1) getting Longitude and Latitude in the back end
2) getting Longitude and Latitude in the user interface

It would help a lot if you described in a little more detail what you
are trying to do.

-- Jon