Re: std_initiliaze

Nathalie,

Bien venue á LAS!

When LAS starts up it is not finding the journal file named
std_initialize.jnl.

This should be in the lasxml/server/jnls directory.

You might also check your lasxml/server/Ferret_config.pl and make sure
the FER_GO environment variable is set to include the LAS journal
scripts.  A line in Ferret_config.pl should begin like this:

  $ENV{FER_GO} = "jnls .

Bonne chance,

-- Jonathan Callahan