Re: installation problem

John,

Welcome to the LAS users' group.  It would be most helpful if you could
give us the URL of your LAS so we can test it from here.

As a rule, LAS has only one output window but any new results should
appear in that window, replacing the previous results.  Even in
"compare" mode, there is still only one output window.

-- Jonathan Callahan