installation problem

Hello All,

I am a newcomer to LAS and have a question that probably relates to an incorrect install on my part.

I issue a "Get Data" request and a new window pops up with the results. So far so good. However, if I issue a second request with that first result window open, nothing happens. If I close that first result window and reissue the request, a new window appears with the requested results. In short, I can seem to have only one result window open at a time.

Is this the expected since I did not install with the "compare" option?

Thanks!

-- john

John Cartwright
Professional Research Assistant / Associate Scientist
CIRES, SEG/NGDC/NOAA
(303) 497-6284
jcartwright@ngdc.noaa.gov