Re: Comparison Plots of Two Different Variables

Robin,

Thanks to your inclusion of LASinfo.pl I was able to track it down
pretty fast.  This problem has been addressed in the most recent version
of the LAS code.  The fix is isolated to a few lines in the file
lasxml/server/Ferret.pl.

My suggestion would be to reinstall LAS from our latest version in CVS.
(Always back up the current version of course!)  Instructions for CVS
(http://www.cvshome.org/) installation are here:

http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/LAS/Documentation/v5_installation.html#Downloading_LAS

Or you could use CVS to just grab the latest version of Ferret.pl and
see if it works with the rest of your LAS installation.  The complete
reinstall is always the best way to go as it will fix other small bugs.
But it may require that you install another perl module or two.

-- Jon