Re: climatologies

Hi Emilio,

The misbehavior you describe is due to a bug in version 4.45 (and earlier) of
Ferret. It has been located and fixed and it will be OK in the next Ferret
version ... but (sigh) not in the version that you have. Here is an easy
work-around.

BUG:
  When using an @MOD regridding and requesting the last element of the
  modulo axis the data sometimes appear to be all missing values.
WORK_AROUND:
  The bug appears only in attempting to access the last element of the axis
   **alone**. To work around it make sure that you are requesting at least
   two points on the modulo axis.

EXAMPLE:
! this exhibits the bad behavior
   SHADE/L=12 EET_MEANYR

! but this is fine
   SHADE/L=12 EET_MEANYR[L=11:12]

! alternatively, this is also fine (by caching the correct result in Ferret)
   CANCEL MEMORY/ALL
   LOAD EET_MEANYR[L=11:12]	! cache a region of 2 points on the modulo axis
   SHADE/L=12 EET_MEANYR

I hope this helps.

	- steve