Re: [ferret_users] Labels too close to the colorbar

Saurabh,

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 12:55 PM saurabh rathore <rohitsrb2020@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yes you are right it is not working, in the way, I thought. However, I am attaching a plot generated by your command and I am using PyFerret V7.5 in Ubuntu/Linux. So it might be a version difference.

Though the plot looks fine to me without overlapped labels.

I get the same plot as yours, of course! The overlapped labels appear when I use a system font.

My previous email message was dedicated to testing the functionality of the significant-digit parameter of SHAKEY and so I didn't bother to set fonts.

Do you get overlapping labels if you set

set text/font=Courier

before making the plots?

It's still possible that you don't get overlapping labels.  It's possible that it's a Mac-only problem.

Ryo