[ferret_users] Labels too close to the colorbar

Hi PyFerret users,

This problem might be related to the text-width problem

https://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2019/msg00626.html

But, instead of adding information to that thread, I just start a new thread, because this might be a separate issue.

As you can see below, the numeric labels on the colorbar are too close to the colorbar under a system font.  (I've just looked at the "ppl shakey" command but don't know how to adjust the distance between the bar and labels.)

Regards,
Ryo
-----------
By the way, Courier does have a nice long "hyphen", which looks fine as minus sign.
---------------------------------
macOS 10.15.4

  NOAA/PMEL TMAP
  PyFerret v7.5 (optimized)