[ferret_users] error in student_t_cutoff function

Dear Ferreters,

I have installed ferret v7.5 from anaconda. I am trying to use student_t_cutoff function but it is throwing an error message. However, I already used this function in previous version. This is the error message that I am getting....

let p=STUDENT_T_CUTOFF(90,156)
**ERROR in External Function student_t_cutoff:
  Dynamic linking call dlopen() returns --
  "libpyferret.cpython-37m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory".
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/home/srathore/anaconda3/envs/FERRET/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyferret/__init__.py", line 482, in init
    result = run()
  File "/home/srathore/anaconda3/envs/FERRET/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyferret/__init__.py", line 887, in run
    retval = libpyferret._run(str_command)
RuntimeError:

**ERROR Ferret crash; signal = 11 (SIGSEGV)
Enter Ctrl-D to exit Python

Do I need to install something else also from anaconda to use external function? I used this conda command to install ferret

conda -c conda-forge pyferret ferret_datasets --yes

cheers, saurabh

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434