[ferret_users] how to keep the default shade key as continuous in Pyferret?

Hello,

FILL/PALETTE=rnb/KEY=CONTINUOUS/LEV=(0.00,0.084,0.001)(inf) TKE[Z=1:100@AVE]

ppl shakey 1, 1, 0.16, 0, 3, 9, 8.85, 9.14, 1.4, 6.95
ppl fill
GO land

After, "ppl fill", the colour bar again appears in bands.
I had the same problem with palette which was changing back to the default one after ppl fill. So, I used the " ppl shaset spectrum= rnb " command to set the default palette.

Is there any method in Pyferret in which I can set the default shade, fill key=continuous ?

Thank you.

--
Regards,
V.L.Srinivas.