Re: [ferret_users] salinity at the shallowest profile depth

Hi Billy,
How about making a mask based on the minimum ZEDZT?

let zmin=zedzt[k=@min]
let zedzero =zedzt-zmin  ! Zero at shallowest point in profile
let mask=if ( zedzero EQ 0 ) then 1

you can then use the mask to get 1 value per profile which be extracted
with whatever method you like.

let saltmask = if ( mask ) then salt
let saltatmin=saltmask[k=@ave]

Cheers,