[ferret_users] Partial blank area in viewport at lower right corner

Hi ferret users,

I have 8 viewports in my plot which has worked well. But once in a while, apparently at random for some plots, about lower half of the viewport located at the lower right corner is blank. I have tried batch mode as well as gif mode to get around this but the problem persist. I have attached 2 plots one without problem and another with blank portion. I am using script in repeat loop to general the plots but using different script for each plot also gives the same result

How can I get over it?

Thanks in advance.

Jagadish