Re: [ferret_users] How to turn on labeling on contour lines command?

Hi
This is controlled by the PPLUS CONSET command. Look in the documentation and in the archives of the mail list - there have been a number of discussions of these settings. It does not have to do with how the data was derived. Did you do both plots with CONTOUR/OVERLAY? Or are they done with FILL/LINE?

Ansley