Re: [ferret_users] How to turn on labeling on contour lines command?

Hi Ansley,
I do my pictures by that commands:

shade/levels=(0.0,7.0,0.25)(7.,9,.5)(inf)/pal=fin_swh/set_up/title="Significant
Wave Height and Wave Direction" swh_smooth
ppl shakey , , 0.12, , , , , , ,
ppl shade

ppl conpre
ppl conpst
ppl conset 0.08
contour/nolab/over/lev=(0.0,7.0,0.25)(7.,9,.5) swh_smooth

where swh_smooth is obtained by regridding and next gaussian
smoothnig. So, the density of the data is much greater than original
data.
I read in email archive that the issue with no label at contour line
occurs when data is too dense, but I reduced the density of a grid and
I got no improvement.
Still without contour labels.
I am wondering how I can get it works?

Best regards,